Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") below before placing any order for any of the Goods or Services from http://www.thefoodplug.com.ng By placing an order for any of the Goods or column Services from this Website, whereas it is by phone, through our mobile applications or by any other available channel, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Section 1: The FoodPlug 9Ja Introduction
We are The FoodPlug 9Ja, a brand of https://www.thefoodplug.com.ng, unless otherwise stated.
Section 2: Definitions
2.3. "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person accessing this Website, and placing the orders for the Goods or Services we display on it. Access through any other channel provided by The FoodPlug 9Ja will also bound you to these Terms and Conditions;
2.4. "we", "us", "our", and "The FoodPlug 9Ja" are references to the Company;
2.5. "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from at a given time;
2.6. "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website;
2.7. "Partner Restaurant" is a third party, which has agreed to co-operate with the Company to prepare and/or deliver the Goods or Services.
2.8. "Food Delivery" references perishable goods and any form of delivery service, both provided by our Partner restaurants and for both of which our Partner restaurants take full responsibility;
2.9. "Website" is a reference to our Website https://www.thefoodplug.com.ng.ng, our mobile applications or any other platform we will choose to offer our Goods or services.
Section 3: Ordering
3.1. By placing an order through our Website, you enter into an agreement with The FoodPlug 9Ja with respect to the processing of that order and forwarding it to the Participating Restaurant. If you are paying online, The FoodPlug 9Ja is also responsible for any returns or refunds. However, the Restaurant remains responsible for the preparation, quality and delivery of your order. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- The Campaign is valid on the first Tuesday of the month during the term of the Campaign. The Campaign is valid from [October, 2019 to September, 2020].
- Under this Campaign, Cardholders will get a 10% instant discount per transaction, capped to a maximum of NGN 2,000 (“Discount”), on the purchase of products sold on the Platform and when completing Your purchase via Mastercard card.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions made using any card that is not a MasterCard.
- The Campaign is NOT applicable on transactions not made through paystack
- In case of cancellation of Your order, transaction will not qualify for the Campaign. If you cancel or return part of Your order, you will qualify for the Campaign only on the net amount You pay.
- t / MasterCard reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Campaign, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for availing the benefits under the Campaign or for any other purpose.
- Any person participating in this Campaign shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The FoodPlug 9Ja / MasterCard reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Campaign by another Campaign, whether similar to this Campaign or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Campaign. Any participation is voluntary, and the Campaign is being done purely on a best effort basis.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by The FoodPlug 9Ja / MasterCard to conduct further, similar or other campaigns.
- The above Campaign is by way of a special Campaign for MasterCard Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement with the bank. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- You understand that The FoodPlug 9Ja may share Your transactional data with MasterCard / The FoodPlug 9Ja for purposes of this Campaign and for checking Your eligibility for their products and services and by participating in this Campaign, You expressly consent to this sharing of Your data for these purposes.
- Your Transaction data does not contain any personal or sensitive data related to customer bank or personal details.
- The FoodPlug 9Ja does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Campaign and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to sellers on the Platform.
- All the existing Campaigns, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by Cardholders as part of this exclusive Campaign as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in any communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Under no circumstances will the Campaign/Discount being offered under this Campaign be settled with cash in lieu by MasterCard or The FoodPlug 9Ja.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Campaign.
- The FoodPlug 9Ja / MasterCard will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by seller(s) on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of such seller(s) and without reference to The FoodPlug 9Ja / MasterCard.
- The FoodPlug 9Ja / MasterCard or the seller(s) shall not be liable for any failure by Your bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues attributable to Your bank because of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Campaign.
- This Campaign shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective sellers and neither The FoodPlug 9Ja nor Mastercard shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- In the event of any dispute, or disagreement between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the Parties shall at first, meet to negotiate in good faith to settle the matter amicably. Where Parties fail to resolve any matter within 21 days, it shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the parties herein, or in the absence of such agreement, to an Arbitrator appointed by the High Court of Lagos State.
- The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act (Cap A18) Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 shall apply to the arbitral proceedings. The decision of an Arbitrator appointed under this clause shall be final except where there is a manifest error in law or fact or miscarriage of justice.