The world famous, absolutely unique, red Italian spirit.
Campari is a contemporary and charismatic classic. The recipe, which has remained unchanged, originated in Novara in 1860 and is the base for some of the most famous cocktails around the world. Campari is an alcoholic spirit obtained from the infusion of bitter herbs aromatic plants and fruit in alcohol and water. With its vibrant red colour, intense aroma and inspiring flavour, Campari has always been a symbol of intrigue and pleasure, which unfurls itself into a captivating drinking experience. These are the values that have made the Campari brand famous throughout the world as an icon of passionate Italian style and excellence.
Campari is best enjoyed with Beer, Tonic or in the world famous Negroni cocktail.
The creation of Campari was the result of the talent of Gaspare Campari, master drink maker and founder of the company. His experiments in concocting new beverages in Novara, in 1860, resulted in a recipe that to this day remains a secret known only to the very few people in charge of the production process.
- Campari is a timeless and charismatic classic spirit aperitif and at the heart of iconic cocktails like the Negroni and the Americano.
- It’s the world’s most famous spirit aperitif embodying the essence of Italian style since 1860.
- The recipe has remained secret and never changed across the years, making Campari an Italian icon around the world.
- Campari is a highly versatile spirit. Its bitter taste makes it ideal to be the key ingredient of many classic cocktails which perfectly suit both the pre-dinner and after-dinner occasions.
- Vibrant red, herbaceous and deliciously bitter. The intense aroma and inspiring flavour creates an intriguing drinking experience.